The City of Swanville

Home of the Mid-Summer Carnival
photos
 

Loven's Auto

John, Ray and Earl Loven started Loven Brothers Service Station on the corner of 3rd Street and Rhoda Avenue on July 1st, 1946. In early 1952, Ray purchased the business from his brothers and took over sole possession on July 1, 1952.
It was in 1952 that Ray added a few used cars to his business, along with the auto repair. 

In 1983, the family business was purchased by Royal and Sandee Loven, and the name was changed to Loven's Auto Center. In 1985, Royal and Sandee added a larger inventory of cars to the car lot. It was also in 1985, in order to sell rust-free cars, that they started buying the cars for resale in Arizona, Texas, and Florida, a practice that continues today. 

In 1999 Loven's Auto Center added a bulk oil delivery service to the business. This service is managed and operated by Jay Loven, the 4th generation to be a part of Loven's Auto Center in Swanville, MN. 

Loven's Auto Center started as a small repair shop in 1946 and has grown into one of the premier auto repair facilities in Central Minnesota. The tradition of selling quality cars and performing quality auto repair has been a mainstay at Loven's through the years. 

100% customer satisfaction is our goal, always has been, always will be.
For more information link on to our website at www.lovensauto.com
Official Web Site of Swanville, MN. Copyright 2009 (Swanville, MN). All Rights Reserved.